【酒店英语口语就该这么说,第122期:上菜,上菜太慢】酒店上菜顺序
上菜
这是油炸牛排烩青辣椒,还有洋葱。
A: Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
这是油炸牛排绘青辣椒,还有洋葱。
B: Mm, it looks good. And I have ordered another dish—plain fried shrimps.
噢,不错。我还要了一盘清炒虾仁。
同类问句:
Here"s your shrimp with beancurd. 这是您的虾仁丑腐。
Here is your food.这是您的食物。
Here are the fried dumplings. 这是锅贴。
上菜太慢
我至少在30分钟前点的菜,到现在还没来。
A:I ordered my meal at least thirty minute ago and it still hasn"t come.
Why is it taking so long?
我至少在30分钟前点的菜,到现在还没来,为什么这么久?
B:I"m very sorry, sir. I"ll check your order with the chef.
真对不起,先生。我会和主厨核对您点的菜。
同类问句:
Please do any hurry up! I"ve got an appointment in fifteen minutes.
请快一点! 15分钟后我有个约会。
Just a moment, please, I"ll bring order at once.
请稍等。我马上为您上菜。
Your meal, sir. We"re very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
先生,您的菜。抱歉耽搁了。请享用您的午餐。