当前位置:首页 > 工作总结 > 七年级上册英语对话_七年级上册英语对话精选
 

七年级上册英语对话_七年级上册英语对话精选

发布时间:2018-08-15 03:46:45 影响了:

  在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。小编精心收集了七年级上册英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

七年级上册英语对话精选

  七年级上册英语对话1

  M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?

  对不起,打扰一下,您能告诉我图书馆在哪里吗?

  S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.

  很抱歉。我不是这里的人。

  M:Thanks anyway.

  不管怎样,还是谢谢您了。

  S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.

  也许你可以请教那边的那位邮差。

  M:Sir?

  先生?

  MM:Can I help you?

  我能为你效劳吗?

  M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?

  您可以告诉我到图书馆要怎么去吗?

  MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.

  一直直走到下一个十字路口,然后左转。

  M:Which side of the street will it be on?

  它在街道的哪边?

  MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.

  就在你的右边。你一定找得到的。

  七年级上册英语对话2

  A:Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the Grand Cinema?

  打扰了,你可以告诉我去Grand电影院的路吗?

  B:I'm sorry.I can't .I'm a stranger here myself.

  对不起。我不能。我自己也是刚到这里。

  A:Oh dear. How can I find out?

  噢,天啊。我要怎么找?

  B:Why don't you ask at the post office?

  你为什么不去邮局问问?

  A:That's a good idea.Do you know where the post office is?

  好主意。你知道邮局在哪里吗?

  B:Yes. It's at the end of this road.

  是的。它就在这条路的末端处。

  A:I wonder if you could tell me where the Grand Cinema is?

  我想知道你能告诉我Grand电影院在哪里吗?

  C:What's the name again?

  那个名字是什么?

  A:The Grand Cinema.It's supposed to be around here somewhere.

  Grand电影院。它应该在这附近某个地方。

  C:Oh,yeah.It must be that place around the corner on Elm street.

  噢,是的。它一定是在Elm街拐角处的附近。

  A:How far is it from here?

  从这里过去要多远?

  C:You've got to take the No.402 bus.

  你必须搭402路公车。

  A:Oh,thanks a lot.

  噢,非常感谢。

  七年级上册英语对话3

  A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?

  打扰了。请告诉我从这里怎么去自助洗衣店好吗?

  B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.

  自助洗衣店?对不起,我实在不知道。

  A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?

  好的,还是谢谢你。(对另一个人说)打扰了。请告诉我去自助洗衣店的路怎么走好吗?

  C:Uh, let me think for a mintue.The laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two blocks.Then go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the block.Yeah, that's right, next to the drugstore.

  额,让我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那么,沿着这条路一直向南走,走到保龄球小巷。然后向右转,走两个街区。接着在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那个街区的中间。是的,没错,在药房的隔壁。

  A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.

  我明白了。直走到保龄球小巷,接着向右走两个街区,然后向左。它就在药房的隔壁。

  C:That's it.

  就是这样。

  A:Is it far away from here?

  离这里远吗?

  C:Not really.

  不是很远。

  A:Well, thanks very much.

  好的,非常谢谢你。

  C:You're welcome. Have a good day.

  不客气。祝一天愉快。

  A:You too.

  你也是。

  
看了“七年级上册英语对话”的人还看了:

1.初一上册英语对话精选

2.初一上册英语对话范文精选

3.初一级简单英语对话精选

4.初一英语对话带翻译精选

5.初一英语对话范例精选

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3