当前位置:首页 > 工作总结 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕),第55期:建立长久商务关系 中英字幕翻译
 

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕),第55期:建立长久商务关系 中英字幕翻译

发布时间:2018-10-15 05:45:19 影响了:
英语口语网权威发布外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立长久商务关系,更多外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立长久商务关系相关信息请访问英语口语网。

Establish long-term business relations

建立长久商务关系
A:Tell me. Mr. Han.What do you suggest if we establish long term business relations?
A:告诉我,韩先生,关于我们建立长久的商务关系,您有何建议?
B:Surely it"s a sound idea. Mr. Joey. But I have a few questions for you first.
B:乔伊先生,这肯定是个不错的主意,只是我想先问您几个问题。
A:I am all ears.
A:我在听。
B:First, can I know something about your financial situations?
B:首先您公司的财务状况,我能了解一下吗?
A:Sure. As for our financial sitation ,you can inquire about them in the national bank. They handle all our financial documents.
A:我们的财务问题您可以到国家银行去查询,我们的一切账务都由它处理:
B:Thank you. And how is your business in the clothing business circle?
B:谢谢,另外,贵公司在服装业的营业情况如何?
A:A very good question. It"s very honorable for me to tell you that our business relations cover all over the world and they all have very good business reputation.
A:这个问题问得好。我非常荣幸的告诉您,我们的业务遍布世界各地,而且都有良好的商业信誉。
B:Then what do you deal with?
B:业务范围呢?
A:We deal with kid"s clothing, women"s clothing ,and men"s clothing. You name it we deal with it.
A:我们经营童装,女装、男装、您能说出的服装我们都经营。
B:That"s nice. They provided us with covenient choice.
B:这相当好,这给我们提供了方便的选择。
A:As for the regular customers,we have some favorable terms for.
A:对于老客户,我们提供优惠。
B:I"d like to hear that.
B:我想听听。
A:For the substantial regular customers, we offer 5% commissions.
A:对于大宗型客户,我们提供5%的提成优惠。
B:That sounds attractive, all right,how about that we sign a one year contract?
B:这听起来很诱人。好吧,我们先订一年的合同怎样?
A:Fabulous. I will get the contract ready shortly.
A:好极了,我马上把合同准备好。

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3