当前位置:首页 > 申请书大全 > 【有关于结账的英语对话阅读】英语结账时的对话
 

【有关于结账的英语对话阅读】英语结账时的对话

发布时间:2018-07-05 03:32:39 影响了:

  结账是指在某一会计期间的期末将收入和费用账户结清的会计程序,以便记录下一个会计期间的经济业务。小编精心收集了有关于结账的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  有关于结账的英语对话1

  Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

  我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

  Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

  好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

  Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

  8736。这是我的门卡。

  Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

  请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

  Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

  我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

  Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

  当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  Todd:Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

  谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

  Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

  非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

  Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

  当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

  Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

  第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

  Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

  没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

  Todd:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  有关于结账的英语对话2

  现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  有关于结账的英语对话3

  Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  
看了“有关于结账的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于结账的英语对话阅读

2.关于结账的英语对话

3.有关付钱的英语对话阅读

4.餐厅结账英语对话精选

5.关于购物的英语对话阅读

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3