当前位置:首页 > 申请书大全 > 关于医生的英语对话阅读|关于看医生的英语对话
 

关于医生的英语对话阅读|关于看医生的英语对话

发布时间:2018-08-01 03:32:59 影响了:

  小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。小编精心收集了关于医生的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于医生的英语对话篇1

  病人:早上好,大夫

  Patient:Good morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

  Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  Doctor:How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

  Doctor:Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

  Doctor:Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过***,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor:Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

  Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient:What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor:Bye!

  关于医生的英语对话篇2

  One teaspoon three times a day.

  每天三次,每次一茶匙。

  P: How do I use this suppository?

  我怎样用这栓剂?

  Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.

  每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内。

  P: Is this for internal use too?

  这也是内服药吗?

  Ph: This is for gargling only.

  这是含漱剂。

  This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.

  这是通大便的。请每晚在肛门里挤一些。

  This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.

  这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。

  Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.

  涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去。

  Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).

  用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处。

  Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.

  请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟。

  P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

  我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?

  Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 times a day, each time one to two drops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.

  将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴,每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏。

  P: How do I apply the nose drops?

  我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?

  Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.

  尽量把头向后仰,然后将药滴进去。

  P: How do I apply the ear drops?

  我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?

  Ph: Turn your head to the side. Put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.

  将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。

  P: How do I take (make) the herb medicine?

  我怎样服(熬)中药呢?

  Ph: Put herbs into a pot. Add about 300c.c.of cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c. This is the first dose. Don't throw the herbs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.

  把草药放进锅内。加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分钟。将药水滗出,约 40-50毫升。这是头煎。不要将药扔掉。仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服。

  We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the morning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.

  我们可以给你煎出六天的药。每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶。瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方。不能服冷药。

  P: Must I boil it before taking it?

  每次服以前要将它煮开吗?

  Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowl of hot water.

  不必。可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温。

  P: How do I take these big balls?

  这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?

  Ph: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.

  把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉。不必。可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温。

  关于医生的英语对话篇3

  D: The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?

  M: Oh, yes.

  D: Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?

  M: Well, I haven’t noticed anything like that.

  D: Does he seem to get tired very often?

  M: When he cries a lot he does.

  D: We’ll watch this conditin. Is he on any other food than the formula?

  M: No.

  D: How much formula is he taking?

  M: Five ounces.

  D: I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?

  M: Just about that.

  D: Well, we usually don’t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He’s gaining weight nicely, I see……No other problems?

  M: I don’t think so.

  医生:这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?

  母亲:哦,很活泼。

  医生:他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?

  母亲:哦,我没有注意到那样的情况。

  医生: 他经常显得疲劳吗?

  母亲:当他哭多了就显得疲劳。

  医生:我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?

  母亲:不吃。

  医生:他吃多少配方奶?

  母亲:5盎司(142克)。

  医生:我得意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃1夸脱(1.14升)吗?

  母亲:差不多1夸脱。

  医生:呃,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃些固体食物。他的体重会增加得很好,……没有其他问题了吧?

  母亲:没有了。

  
看了“关于医生的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于医生常用英语对话阅读

2.有关看医生的英语对话阅读

3.医生和患者英语对话阅读

4.关于看病的英语对话阅读

5.有关于看病的英语对话阅读

6.关于医院英语对话短文阅读

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3