[星级酒店英语口语附字幕,Unit10]英语日常交流口语
Lesson One
第一课
Paying By Credit Card
用信用卡结账
G:Hello.I"ve come to pay my bill.
旅客:您好,我来结账。
C:Okay.Just a moment please.Let me get our copy...
出纳员:好的。请稍等,我拿一下我们的账单。
will that be cash or charge?
请问是付现金还是记账?
G:Charge.I"ll put it on my American Express./I"ll pay by American Express.
旅客:记账。请计入我的运通卡。
C:Okay.By the way,
出纳员:好的,顺便说一下,
there"s a 4% merchant commission you must pay if you use a credit card.
如果您使用信用卡就需要付4%的商业佣金。
G:Who gets the 4%?
旅客:是付给谁的?
C:The Bank of China.
出纳员:中国银行。
We defray this charge when you pay your sundry fees bill,
在您付杂费的同时我们要支付这笔费用,
but I"m afraid we must add it to the rental.
但是恐怕我们必须把它纳入租金内。
G:Hmm.Okay.
旅客:嗯,好吧。
C:That will be a total of $5,972.00.May I have your card,please?
出纳员:总计是5972.00美元,请给我您的信用卡好吗?
G:Here you are.
旅客:给你。
C:Thank you...(imprints card)Would you sign here,please?
出纳员:谢谢......(刷卡)您能在这儿签字吗?
Thank you.Here"s your card and your copy.
谢谢,这是您的信用卡和给您的一份账单。
G:Thank you.(starts to leave)
旅客:谢谢你。(客人准备离开)
C:Just a moment,please,let me give you your receipt.
出纳员:请稍等,给您收据。
Lesson Two
第二课
Telling Guest which Cards We Honor
告诉客人我们所认可的信用卡
C:Will that be cash or charge?
出纳员:您付现金还是记账?
G:Which cards do you honor?
旅客:你们认可哪些信用卡?
C:Master Card,Visa,Diner"s Club,American Express and JCB.
出纳员:万事达卡、Visa卡、打莱卡、美国运通卡和日本JCB卡.
G:Do you take Discovery?
旅客:你们认可Discovery卡吗?
C:No.I"m afraid we don"t.
出纳员:不,对不起,我们不使用。
G:In that case,I"ll put it on my Diner"s Club.
旅客:这样的话,请记入我的打莱卡内。
Lesson Three
第三课
Paying Cash in U.S. Dollars
用美元现金结账
C:Will that be cash or charge?
出纳员:请问您是付现金还是记账?
G:Cash.
旅客:付现金。
C:Renminbi,or U.S.dollars?
出纳员:是人民币还是美元?
G:Dollars.
旅客:美元。
C:Okay.By the wa
