英语日常交流口语【星级酒店英语口语附字幕,Unit3】
Lesson One
第一课
Guest Thinks Bill Is too High
客人认为费用太高
C:Good afternoon,Finance Department.
店员:下午好,财务部。
G:Hello.I have a question about my bill.
旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。
C:May I have your room number,please?
店员:请问你的房间号码?
G:3309.
旅客:3309。
C:3309.And what"s your question,ma"am?
店员:是3309房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?
G:The laundry charge is too high.
旅客:洗衣费太高。
I only used the laundry service twice last month.
上个月我只洗过两次衣服,
It can"t be 420 yuan.It"s impossible.
不可能是420元。
C:Just a moment,please.Let me get your laundry slips for the last month
店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单
...Thank you for holding.
......谢谢您的配合。
According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month.
根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,
I have our copies of your laundry bills here.
我这也有一份您的洗衣单,
Would you like to come down to and check them?
您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?
G:Yes,I would.Thank you.
旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。
G:Hello.I"m here to see the laundry slips you charged me for.
旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。
C:You"re Mrs. Jackson in room 3309?
店员:您是3309房间的Jackson 夫人吗?
G:Yes,that"s right.I think there must be a mistake.
旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。
I only used the laundry service twice last month.
我上个月只洗过两次衣服。
C:Here are your laundry slips.
店员:这是您的洗衣单。
G:There I told you.These two are not ours.
旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。
C:That"s not Mr. Jackson"s signature?
店员:那不是Jackson先生的签名吗?
G:No,it"s not.
旅客:对,不是。
I think this says 3307,although I can see how you might think it"s 3309.
虽然我看这也像是3309房间,但是我认为是3307房间,
It"s not so clear.
这写的不太清楚。
C:Let me see...Yes,I see what you mean.
店员:让我看看......是的,我明白了。
Okay,I"ll check the signature of the guest in room 3307.
好吧,我将核对一下3307房间客人的签字。
G:Well anyway,they"re not ours.
旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。
So could you please take them
