当前位置:首页 > 述职报告 > [外贸口语一点通第104期:商标注册之巧问巧答] 商标注册流程及费用
 

[外贸口语一点通第104期:商标注册之巧问巧答] 商标注册流程及费用

发布时间:2018-11-03 05:01:04 影响了:
英语口语网权威发布外贸口语一点通第104期:商标注册之巧问巧答,更多外贸口语一点通第104期:商标注册之巧问巧答相关信息请访问英语口语网。

Does this brand sell well? 这个品牌产品销售得好吗?

Yes, we only handle the best brands. 是的,我们只经营高级品牌产品。
We are confident about the quality of our goods. 我们对自己的产品质量很有信息。
It sell well in the area. 这个品牌在这一直很畅销。

Do you know how long we have to wait before we get the approval after handing in the application? 你知道在递交申请后要多久能收到对申请注册商标的批准书吗?

Sorry, I"ve no idea. 抱歉,我不知道。
I am afraid I don"t know. 恐怕我不知道。
About 3 months. 大约三个月后。

How long will the registered trademark remain vaild? 注册后的商标有效期是多久?

That depends on the goods you registered. 这取决于你注册的商品类别。
It differd from country to country. 各国的要求不同。
10 years, but you can renew it. 10年,但你可以延续商标权。

Are we allowed to assign the trademark to another company? 允许我们把商标转让给另外一家公司吗?

Yes, you are. 是的,可以。
No, you aren"t. 不,不可以。

What can we do if someone is found infringing on our trademark? 如果发现有人侵犯我们的商标权,我们怎么办?

The offender must stop the infringement at once and compensate for the loss. 非法人必须立刻停止侵权行为并赔偿损失。

What shall we do if an imitation of our brand is found? 如果发现有人仿冒我公司的商标,我公司该怎么办?

If so, you ought to lodge an appeal to the law firm. 如果这样的话,贵公司应该像法律事务所申诉。
The counterfeiter ought to compensate for the loss thus suffered. 仿冒者应该赔偿由此造成的损失。

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3