当前位置:首页 > 思想汇报 > 衣服穿三年就该扔掉了【酒店英语口语就该这么说,第157期:衣服款式,中国名酒】
 

衣服穿三年就该扔掉了【酒店英语口语就该这么说,第157期:衣服款式,中国名酒】

发布时间:2018-10-20 04:28:28 影响了:
英语口语网权威发布酒店英语口语就该这么说 第157期:衣服款式 中国名酒,更多酒店英语口语就该这么说 第157期:衣服款式 中国名酒相关信息请访问英语口语网。

衣服款式

什么款式的羊毛衫更适合我呢?

A:No. I"d like to get a sweater in the new fashion. What style will be better on me?

没有,我想买一件新款羊毛衫,什么款式的羊毛衫更适合我呢?
B:Your shape is so gracious, madam. Would you like to have a sweater close-fitting or loose-fitting?

您的身材优美,您是想买一件紧身的还是宽松的呢?

同类问句:
like something loose-fitting.

我喜欢宽松一点的。
What do you think of this style?

您觉得这个款式怎么样?
This one? It"s really elegant, but I"m afraid it"s too narrow across the shoulders. I prefer a little wider.

这件?真是好看,不过恐怕肩部太窄了,我喜欢稍微宽松一点的。
Yes, I see. Take that one then, madam. It"s very loose in the waist and sleeves. It"s quite popular with young people here.

好的,我明白了。夫人,看看那件吧。那件腰部和袖子很宽松。这里的年轻人非常喜欢那种款式。


中国名酒

我听说茅台酒是中国最好的酒,所以想给我父亲买两瓶。

A:I was told Mao-tai is the best alcohol in China, so I want to buy two bottles for my father.

我听说茅台酒是中国最好的酒,所以想给我父亲买两瓶。
B:You"re right, but Wu Liang Ye is also very famous.

不错,但五粮液酒也很有名。

同类问句:
Mao-tai is one of the most famous liquors in China.

茅台酒是中国名酒之一。
There are many false Mao-tai on the market these days.

最近市场上有许多假的茅台酒。
Mao-tai is good indeed. It never goes to the head.

茅台酒真的很不错,喝多少都不上头。

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3