当前位置:首页 > 心得体会 > 关于付款的旅游英语口语:最常用旅游英语口语
 

关于付款的旅游英语口语:最常用旅游英语口语

发布时间:2018-08-04 03:39:45 影响了:

  随着日益频繁的国际沟通和交流,作为世界通用语言的英语在经济、政治、科技和医学等领域都扮演了一种重要角色。小编整理了关于付款的旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!

  关于付款的旅游英语口语一

  Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  关于付款的旅游英语口语二

  Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

  关于付款的旅游英语口语三

  由一方全结账常用的句子:

  Let me have the check. 我来付账。

  Let me get this. 让我来付账。

  Let me pay for the bill today. 让我今天来付账吧。

  Dinner is on me. 我做东。

  It’s on me. 我来请客。

  It‘s my treat today. 今天我请客。

  I’ll take care of the bill. 我来付账单。

  I‘ll treat you. 我来请你。

  I’ll get this. 我来付费。

  I‘ll get this one. 这个我来付账。

  I’ve got this one. 这个我来付账。

  I‘ll get the check. 我来付账。

  I’ll buying. 我来买单。

  Don‘t worry about this! 不用担心这(我来付)!

  This lunch is on me today. 今天的午饭我请了。

  This is my round. 这回轮到我来付账了。

  You get the next one. 下次你来请吧。

  No,let me pay this time. 不,这次我来付。

  This is on me, I insist. 我一定要付。

  No,I insist. 不,我一定要付。

  If you insist but next time it’s my treat. 既然你非要坚持,那下次我请。

  I‘ll get the next one. 下次我来付费。

  Well,if you insist. 好吧,如果你坚持的话。

  Really? 真的要这样吗?

  Yes, be my guest. 是的,你是我的客人呀。

  I think you got it last time. 你就付最后一次吧。

  It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

  各付各的账常用的句子:

  We‘d like to pay separately. 我们AA制。

  Let’s go Dutch. 让我们各付各的账。

  Let me pay my share. 让我来付自己的账。

  Go Dutch. 各付各的账。

  Let‘s go fifty-fifty on the dinner check. 让我们五五分摊这晚饭账单吧。

  Well,let’s compromise,and make it Dutch. 好吧,让我妥协一下,各付各的吧。

  I think we should go Dutch. 我认为我们应该各付各的账。

  Shall we split the check? 我们来分账吧?

  She likes to go Dutch. 她喜欢各付各的。

  Yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I‘m on dates. 是的,我在约会时比较喜欢各付各的账。

  
看了“关于付款的旅游英语口语”的人还看了:

1.关于购物的旅游英语口语

2.关于常用的旅游英语口语大全

3.关于好用的旅游英语口语大全

4.关于出去旅游英语口语大全

5.关于实用旅游英语口语对话

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3