当前位置:首页 > 心得体会 > 美语情景对话【美语情景对话,第272期:Halloween,万圣节】
 

美语情景对话【美语情景对话,第272期:Halloween,万圣节】

发布时间:2018-10-11 04:38:36 影响了:
英语口语网权威发布美语情景对话 第272期:Halloween 万圣节,更多美语情景对话 第272期:Halloween 万圣节相关信息请访问英语口语网。

Todd: OK, guys we"re going to talk about Halloween. So, what do you think about Halloween?

托德:好,现在我们要来谈谈万圣节。你怎么看万圣节?
Adrienne: I actually like it. It"s a fun holiday for kids especially because you get to dress up in costumes and you get lots of candy if you go trick-or-treating. I have a lot of good memories of Halloween growing up.
埃德里安娜:实际上我很喜欢。这对孩子们来说是个有趣的节日,尤其是因为你可以穿上不同的衣服打扮自己,如果你进行“不给糖就捣乱”的话就可以得到很多糖果。在我的成长阶段,我有很多好的万圣节回忆。
Todd: OK, what is trick-or-treating? Why do you trick-or-treat?
托德:嗯,什么是“不给糖就捣乱”?你为什么要做“不给糖就捣乱”?
Adrienne: Trick-or-treat is when you go, you dress up in your costume on Halloween and you go door-to-door ringing doorbells, knocking on doors. One person comes to the door, you say, "Trick-or-treat" and usually these days they give you a treat which is candy or apples or something like that but in the older days, you could, if they didn"t give you a treat, then you could play a trick on them or they could play a trick on you, instead of giving you a treat, something like that.
埃德里安娜:“不给糖就捣乱”的意思就是,万圣节那天你用衣服打扮好自己,然后你挨家挨户去按门铃,敲门。有人开门后,你就说“不给糖就捣乱”,最近来说,通常他们都会给你糖果、苹果或是其他类似的东西,不过以前,你可能得不到糖果,那这时你就要去恶作剧,或者他们可能不会给你糖,但是会对你恶作剧。
Mike: I always thought that it was they performed, the person at the door performed some kind of trick for the kids because they didn"t have candy to give, but I could be wrong.
迈克:我总是认为那是他们来做的,就是那个开门的人对孩子们进行恶作剧,因为他们没有糖,原来我错了。
Adrienne: Yeah, I don"t know exactly. It"s one of those three options.
埃德里安娜:对,其实我也不太清楚。就这三中之一吧。
Todd: Yeah, I think it"s you play a trick on them.
托德:嗯,我认为是你对他们恶作剧。
Mike: Oh, really.
迈克:哦,真的吗。
Todd: You throw trash against their house.
托德:你往他们的房子扔垃圾。
Adrienne: Toilet paper their.
埃德里安娜:扔卫生纸。
Todd: Toilet paper, eggs,
托德:卫生纸,鸡蛋,
Mike: Egg their window.
迈克:往他们的窗户扔鸡蛋。
Todd: Dog pooh in the paper bag on fire. On fire!
托德:把纸袋里的玩偶点着。点着!
Adrienne: Yuck.
埃德里安娜:真讨厌。
Todd: Yeah, that"s gross. So, Mike, you"re from Canada, so do you ha

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3