当前位置:首页 > 演讲稿 > 关于生病的英语对话_关于生病的英语对话阅读
 

关于生病的英语对话_关于生病的英语对话阅读

发布时间:2018-06-27 17:32:40 影响了:

  人食五谷杂粮,不多不少都会有生病的时候,只要我们坚持锻炼,健康饮食,就一定能预防生病。小编整理了关于生病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于生病的英语对话一

  杰克:

  Hello.

  喂?

  贝蒂:

  Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?

  哦,你好.杰克.我是贝蒂 .你好吗?

  杰克:

  Terrible.

  糟透了.

  贝蒂:

  Oh, what`s the matter?

  哦.怎么了?

  杰克:

  I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.

  我在发烧.头疼得厉害.

  贝蒂:

  Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?

  哦.这可真糟糕.那你怎么不吃几片阿司匹林啊?

  杰克:

  I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.

  我已经吃过了.但是好像不管用.

  贝蒂:

  Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.

  那也许你应该到诊所去找大夫看一看.

  杰克:

  Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.

  是啊.我想我应该去.但是你也知道我讨厌医生.

  贝蒂:

  Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.

  那你最好卧床休息啊.听你的声音你确实病得不轻呢.

  关于生病的英语对话二

  Steven, have you got better now?

  史蒂文,你好点了吗?

  Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

  好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

  I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

  我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

  Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

  是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。

  If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

  有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

  No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

  不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

  You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

  你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

  关于生病的英语对话三

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor: Bye!

  
看了“关于生病的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.谈论生病英语情景对话

2.关于看病的英语对话阅读

3.关于去看病的英语对话阅读

4.有关生病的英语日常对话

5.关于生病的英语对话

猜你想看
相关文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2022 版权所有 职场范文网

工业和信息化部 备案号:沪ICP备18009755号-3