酒店英语900句第4章:客房预订 香港文华东方酒店24楼
81.What kind of room would you like(prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?
82.Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?
83.Do you want a single room or a double room?您是要单人间还是双人间?
84.Would a double room do?双人间可以吗?
85.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
86.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
87.How do you spell your name,please?请问您的名字怎么拼写?
88.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation. 对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。
89.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name. 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。
90.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?
91.Who made the reservation,please?请问是谁预订的房间?
92.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
93.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?您是否记得预订员的姓名?
94.When did you make the reservation?你是什么时候订的房?
95.What was the date of the reservation?请问您预订房间的日期?
96.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan? 您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?
97.How long do you plan to stay?您计划住多久?
98.How long will you be staying?您将要住多久?
99.For how many nights?您要住几个晚上?
100.For how long?您准备住多长时间?
101.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?你们一起有几个人?
102.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th . 我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。
103.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th. 我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。
104.It’s all right for the 15th ,but not the 16th. 15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。
105.Just a moment,please. I’ll check the room availability. 请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。
106.Thank you for waiting,sir. 先生,谢谢您耐心等待。
107.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。
108.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th. 遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。
109.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th. 对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。
110.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night. 我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。
111.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th. 我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。
112.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the wait
